Michael Romeo - Any plan for another solo album ?

Here's an interview from last March:

http://www.powerofmetal.dk/interviews12/symphony_x_interview.html

Interviewer said:
Do you plan on coming out with another solo album following the Dark Chapter? If so, what’s the plan, when and how will it be different?

MJR said:
The Dark Chapter… that’s ancient. I actually recorded that and everything before the band. The band was ’94, and I think I did that ’91, '92? So it was even before the band was formed. It was me and I had maybe an 8 track recorder, I think. Minimal gear just a little thing in my bedroom, kind of noodling and having fun. But yeah, I always get asked about a new one and the last couple of years I’ve just been kind of “categorize what I have” and what wasn’t right for the band. Y’know, there’s so much stuff and usually when we have time in between, I kind of go back and work on it a bit, try to get it together - but it’s always a thing with time. I work so much better when I have a big chunk of time to really key in on it and get my head in it. I’ve been trying to get it going and hopefully I will. Maybe even within this year.

Musically it would be the same kind of thing. Obviously more guitar oriented but it would still have a lot of epic stuff and that film score kind of thing with some heavy riffs. It’d be whatever. Just me having fun being creative, that’s what it would be.