Michael Romeos Gear

It's all good, I think I figured out where the confusion was after that last post.

setlistsxhhes5.jpg

There's the pic with it btw. I'm not sure where/when the pic was taken, but I think it was on the most recent European leg.

I Would Love To Know What The Rack Units Were.

I Saw A Boss NS-2 Pedal. But I Dont Understand, Wouldnt The G System Have One Built In?

It does. Could just be that he doesn't like the on-board noise gate. I know a lot of people that have the G-major and still use rocktron or ISP noise gates. Same with tuners....I've heard from friends who have the G-system that the built in tuners can be difficult to use under poor lighting and use some other device (boss, peterson, whatever) to suffice.

Thats great if he's an official endorser of ENGL! I'm not the hugest fan of ENGL, but Romeo definately deserves some signature lines... :cool:

EDIT: This is on the ENGL site-

MICHAEL ROMEO JOINS THE ENGL FAMILY

A quote from Michael:

"As guitarist, we are always searching for that elusive tone in an amp that ‘does it all’. ENGL has created that amp! Silky, shimmering cleans - crunch with lots of punch and definition - and the Lead modes, with smooth high end, extremely tight bottom, and more gain than you could ever wish for. I really dig all the tone-sculpting and switching options, as well. From the crystal-clear clean channel to the brutal, ‘rip your face off’ high-gain modes, ( and everything in-between ) - this amp really does it all. It’s everything I’ve been searching for! Absolutely killer!"

Cool!

this is great news, engl's are fucking great amps. I dream about the blackmore sig everynight..."sigh"...one day i will have one....