Midnight / Shitfucker / Wastelander - Aug 23

Shitfucker was really good when they played here with Midnight in April. May have been an off night for them. Singer wore nothing but a cape and underwear. And spikes.

Wastelander - I really dig these guys. They did seem a little lost in terms of presence up there at times, but my main take away is they probably played too long.
Shitfucker - What they did, they did well. Problem is their schtick sorta wore thin after a while, so like Wastelander probably having a shorter set would have helped.
Midnight - Such an amazing band. Guitar playing I think is very underrated in this band. He's quite the player. Definitely on the short side, but I can't blame them as I imagine it's hot in those hoods.

Midnight - Super intense. You could tell this was the band that people came to see. Stage diving, crowd surfing...and they sounded perfect. All of the other bands I thought had muddy sound but Midnight sounded super clear and precise even as they were obliterating the stage. I just wish they would have played longer than 40-45 minutes.

As for their sound, I think it's a much different style than the other bands. To me, they'e more traditional, just with semi-extreme vocals.