might've missed it, but that new Bon Jovi album?

I'm a Bon Jovi fan from way back. They're pretty much one of my first hard rock bands that I got into along with Whitesnake and Europe.

I believe my fave by them is Keep The Faith, and New Jersey being a close 2nd. I've always thought If I Was Your Mother was a kick ass song!

I'll definitely check it out. I actually own most of their CD's. Jon has a great voice and I agree that Ritchie is WAY underrated. I heard "Have a Nice Day" and thought it was pretty good. The video is great.

On their last tour the did "Born to Be My Baby" which has always been one of my favorite album cuts that was never a hit. I'd love to hear them do "I'd Die For You" or "Shot Through the Heart" (Jon does his best Springsteen on that one!) live though.

TheGraveDigger said:
It's a shame they don't play stuff like "Tokyo Road", "Always Run To You", and "The Hardest Part is the Night" when they tour.

JBJ has said publically that he does not like 7800 at all, and will not ever play songs off of it again. As far as he's concerned, that album didn't happen.

Matt Crooks said:
JBJ has said publically that he does not like 7800 at all, and will not ever play songs off of it again. As far as he's concerned, that album didn't happen.

Yeah, the whole band tries to deny they ever put it out! I think they all were going through "bad times" with relationships and such during the making of the album. Anyway, they ought to perform stuff from it to throw a curve ball at the fans!

edgeofthorns said:
I'm a Bon Jovi fan from way back. They're pretty much one of my first hard rock bands that I got into along with Whitesnake and Europe.

I believe my fave by them is Keep The Faith, and New Jersey being a close 2nd. I've always thought If I Was Your Mother was a kick ass song!

Same here! At the age of 13 they were my first FAVORITE rock group along with Europe, Whitesnake, Dokken etc... and I must agree with the people who praise 7800... it's such a great album... too bad it will never be played live.

I so enjoyed when they played Born to be my Baby... I went to that tour as well... and as for Dry County and If I was your mother... they are the best tracks off of KTF!