MikaelÅkerfeldt = Jesus

TheUnforgiven

New Metal Member
Jun 18, 2004
under ice
I dont understand this, many of you compare him to Jesus.

Just cause he is talented that doesnt make him Jesus.

I wonder how he feels about being called God :err:

HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Might MAHV (We're not allowed to speak his real name) will smite you from his Temple on a Mountain in Sweden. Join us. One of us, One of us, One of us...

Anyway its just a joke for an occasional laugh

Looking for a Job said:
you don't get it because you're an idiot. akerfeldt looks like jesus, that's the whole thing. besides, he commented in another "akerfeldt=jesus" thread a while ago, and he agrees that he is in fact the son of god

:OMG: If that is true you might have killed all my love for Opeth

by tha way I have a job for you, my septic tank is full so come by the usuall time to clean it up :wave:

:Spin: Its just some geek posing as Mikael, I doubt he would ever say he is the son of god or that he likes satanic lyrics and wants to convert.

Go read the FAQ's... Mikael posts under his real name.

Besides damnit, he is being sarcastic. What do you care anyway? God has no respect for potheads because they don't follow His way. So fuck his way like you've already been doing, right?

TheUnforgiven said:
:Spin: Its just some geek posing as Mikael, I doubt he would ever say he is the son of god or that he likes satanic lyrics and wants to convert.

have you no sense of humor?

Botfly said:
Go read the FAQ's... Mikael posts under his real name.

Besides damnit, he is being sarcastic. What do you care anyway? God has no respect for potheads because they don't follow His way. So fuck his way like you've already been doing, right?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Still wouldnt listen to someone who claims to be son of god,I dont listen to Jesus

TheUnforgiven said:
:OMG: If that is true you might have killed all my love for Opeth

by tha way I have a job for you, my septic tank is full so come by the usuall time to clean it up :wave:

hahaha your a crack up, you ever heard of sarcasm ??? heres some for you:- your one of the most intelligent people on this forum!!