Who is Melinda revealed!

Demoke

This is the Almighty:
Oct 8, 2003
Berlin Germany
Hi guys!

I got it now: you know, the Priory of Sion, the Knights Templars, the secret, King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table... all of them in search of the secret: the true nature of the Holy Grail! The secret lies unveiled in front of my eyes! You may need to read Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" to understand this.

To put it shortly: Mikael has admitted his reincarnation in Jesus. That means his beloved Anna is really Mary Magdalene, who is not a whore at all. That idea was sold by the early christians to banish women from the positions of power within the Church. In reality, Mary Magdalene, of a noble family, was pregnant with a child from Jesus, and she had to flee from Jerusalem at the time Jesus was crucified, ended up in France (notice in Paris there're many churches dedicated to Mary Magdalene) and from there it all went to Sweden, a country in the darkness. Full of wrath, Mikael, the new Jesus created this "hella" masterpiece called "Still Life" criticising the Christian idea. In that album, there was the most renown character an album has ever seen: Melinda, and Opeth fans, like the knights of the Round Table, have been in search of the true nature of that character. Now Our New Jesus and Mary Magdalene have had a baby whose name is curiously enough, Melinda as well. Too much coincidence: Melinda is the incarnation of the royal lines of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, the divine, the holy grail, the ruler of rulers: (whisper)Melindaaaa!

Nice. Actually my dad recently bought The Da Vinci Code. I saw him reading it yesterday, and I asked what kind of book it was. Coincidence I guess... Or maybe the almighty Mikael/Jesus/Melinda gave me a sign... :|

what else are we gonna talk about, the only good threads on here are the funny ones....sadly the only actually funny ones aren't joke threads to begin with :Smug:

Demoke said:
Hi guys!

I got it now: you know, the Priory of Sion, the Knights Templars, the secret, King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table... all of them in search of the secret: the true nature of the Holy Grail! The secret lies unveiled in front of my eyes! You may need to read Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code" to understand this.

To put it shortly: Mikael has admitted his reincarnation in Jesus. That means his beloved Anna is really Mary Magdalene, who is not a whore at all. That idea was sold by the early christians to banish women from the positions of power within the Church. In reality, Mary Magdalene, of a noble family, was pregnant with a child from Jesus, and she had to flee from Jerusalem at the time Jesus was crucified, ended up in France (notice in Paris there're many churches dedicated to Mary Magdalene) and from there it all went to Sweden, a country in the darkness. Full of wrath, Mikael, the new Jesus created this "hella" masterpiece called "Still Life" criticising the Christian idea. In that album, there was the most renown character an album has ever seen: Melinda, and Opeth fans, like the knights of the Round Table, have been in search of the true nature of that character. Now Our New Jesus and Mary Magdalene have had a baby whose name is curiously enough, Melinda as well. Too much coincidence: Melinda is the incarnation of the royal lines of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, the divine, the holy grail, the ruler of rulers: (whisper)Melindaaaa!
Good grief :rolleyes:

Fuck Dan Brown. If you ask people if they've read the Illuminatus, you always get to hear "OH YEAR! TAHT BOOKS BY THAT DAN BROWNS!" Annoys me to hell. Wilson/Shea > Brown