Who is Melinda revealed!

Yeah, I have friends who are going to great lengths to read every gay repetitive Dan Brown novel around. They all end the same way, much of them is false, and they're all written really stupidly. Annoys me too. The only reason to read them would be to find out about new conspiracies you didn't know about. Soon I see him writing one that finds a conspiracy in arabic culture.

Per Wiberg is the keyboardist (organ, mellotron, etc) of Spiritual Beggars.
If you want to know how this band sounds (especially Per Wiberg in this case) try to get: Ad Astra (2000. Music For Nations) or On Fire (2002. Music For Nations)
\m/
Luz.-

The Dude said:
Jesus........Tittyfucking.........Christ.

hahah, i just saw team america for the 2nd time tonight.
let me leave you people with a glorious part from the movie:

Gary Johnston : We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.