Mikael's ebay shopping sprees!

Actually, sometimes new thread are necessary as people tend to think they've seen everything that was said in the original thread...little reason to look again.

Besides, this is the flip side.

I must admit, Anna must be quite an understanding/supportive wife. Most american wives would expect all his music money to go towards their fendi bags and prada shoes.

Heres to non gold digging life partners. ;)

Indeed Joey.
He's like a woman, instead he goes crazy to buy vynils for highly prices, maybe he spent more money than Britney Spears in tight jeans... :loco:

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

NineFeetUnderground said:
I must admit, Anna must be quite an understanding/supportive wife. Most american wives would expect all his music money to go towards their fendi bags and prada shoes.

Heres to non gold digging life partners. ;)

Mikael Akerfeldt Is Like A Woman Who Buys Very Old Shoes That He Can't Even Wear Anymore Because They Were Made For Special Feet Back Then If You Know What I Mean. He Should Save His Money And Concentrate It On The Production Of The Next Opeth Record. The Bastard Has His Priorities In Bad Order. Also He Should Have Anna Sing Backing Vocals Of A Vicious Female Ferviore... If Thats Even A Word. It Will Be Like Black Metal With A High Female Lead And Mikes Growls Along With It, Maybe Even Have Anna Do Some High Growls Or Sex Noises.

If Mikael Spent As Much Money On Opeth Merchandize As He Does On Crappy Records, I Might Be Wearing A 3xl Opeth Shirt Right Now. And I Also Might Be On The Opeth Street Team Handing Out Opeth Promos To People I Meet Everywhere In The World. Thank You And Goodnight.

P.s. If Mikael Doesn't Make The Desicion To Put Church Organ On The New Record, I Will Type In Caps In Every Post After The Release Of The New Album. Also Tubular Bells Please.

Love,

Oinkness (dedicated Fan)

Kloris said:
Mikael Akerfeldt Is Like A Woman Who Buys Very Old Shoes That He Can't Even Wear Anymore Because They Were Made For Special Feet Back Then If You Know What I Mean. He Should Save His Money And Concentrate It On The Production Of The Next Opeth Record. The Bastard Has His Priorities In Bad Order. Also He Should Have Anna Sing Backing Vocals Of A Vicious Female Ferviore... If Thats Even A Word. It Will Be Like Black Metal With A High Female Lead And Mikes Growls Along With It, Maybe Even Have Anna Do Some High Growls Or Sex Noises.

If Mikael Spent As Much Money On Opeth Merchandize As He Does On Crappy Records, I Might Be Wearing A 3xl Opeth Shirt Right Now. And I Also Might Be On The Opeth Street Team Handing Out Opeth Promos To People I Meet Everywhere In The World. Thank You And Goodnight.

P.s. If Mikael Doesn't Make The Desicion To Put Church Organ On The New Record, I Will Type In Caps In Every Post After The Release Of The New Album. Also Tubular Bells Please.

Love,

Oinkness (dedicated Fan)