mikael's hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says they are planning to hit the Scandinavia after Europe on the official site anyway.

Opeth has a hectic tour schedule and after the tour in the USA, with Porcupine Tree, rumours are floating around that they will be heading off to Europe. After that plans are that Opeth will do a Scandinavian tour. A visit in South America later this year may come true, but nothing is confirmed. Japan, and again, a visit to Australian is also being planned. As soon as we know more... it will be posted here!

To mike (if you're still on the line):

Do you have an idea if you're gonna play heavy or mellow set @ Tuska Festival in Finland 11. july?

It'll be right before the damnation tour but I really hope your gonna beat it harder than ever.. that's what us finns have been waiting for ages! ;)

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
What's wrong with you people?
I'm not cutting my fucking hair!!!
What kinda of a thread is this? Remember I am watchin' you guys!
Cheers
Mike

You mean you're getting someone else to cut it for you!!? :eek:

Blasphemy!! :yell:

That's just not METAL!!! *Faints*

..........*Plop!*

Ohhh bloody great! I just got some of the sarcasm that was oozing out of my pores on my shoe.... eck! :bah:

;)

Spike :Smug:

P.S. Mike's post made this thread that much funnier! :lol:

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Cheers
Mike

You know Mike they don't know what to do , so those rumours ;)

wow a response from mighty mike himself!!!

so whats up with that interview? is it fake or what. Maybe they mistranslated your english? How come you said you dont see yourself with long hair in the future huh???

:tickled:

Mikael Åkerfeldt said:
Cheers
Mike
Can't wait to see Opeth at Irving Plaza in NYC..Thank god Mike's not cutting his hair that would be unmetal..-l-

Cheers
Mike

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Holyfucking hell! I just about fell out of my chair I laughed so hard!

Hey Mike, when you mentioned to me in Winston-Salem that you do visit the forum I guess you were not shitting me. That's just great. That was a fucking laugh riot!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Oh, by the way, to the guy wondering if any of us have long hair here.....yes I proudly do...all the way down to my ass. :D

Sorry to sound gay, but Mikael:

PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA WITH PORCUPINE TREE PLLPZLPLZPZLPZLPZLPZLPLZ

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.