Mike and GTA4...

It is a WHOLE NEW GAME, not an add-on or anything like that, and while it's not being called GTA 4 at the moment, the only way we'll ever know is when they bring the next game in the series after that out, and what they decide to call that.........

And YES, it's based on 1980's Miami, but NO, not on Miami Vice (Though I suppose that could have been a source of inspiration)

And WHY is there all this reference to Mikael regardiing the game..... is he a big fan or something?

And YES, I only just started playing the game half a week ago (Sad isn't it), been to busy with other stuff (Namely FFX) to get around to is :oops: (Though it's been sitting on a shelf patiently waiting it's turn for a LONG time.........

And........ Oh, nevermind..........

He would also be able to listen to his own music on the radios if he had an xbox. i have all the consoles and the best is xbox, the worst is playstation mine broke in like 8 months then i got another one and that one broke so i couldn be bothered anymore( also, is it me or does it loose game quality like after a while, like if you have a new one and an older one the graphic would be smoother on the newer one?)

affinityband said:
also, is it me or does it loose game quality like after a while, like if you have a new one and an older one the graphic would be smoother on the newer one?

Thats because they actually release new versions all the time, they just dont tell anyone. But hell, my ps2 bought waaaay back when they were released still runs absolutely fine. Dead Or Alive 2 = Best Game Purchase Ever.

Modern games absolutely suck. They concentrate more on graphics and realism than they do on overall quality gameplay. The good games were the games which took you away from real life and into a fantasy games playing world which acts as a form of escapism. Modern games are also far too easy. It took me 2 weeks to complete GTA Vice City and I still can't get passed world 8.3 on Super Mario Bros despite practicing neally everyday.