Mike Pinnella's solo CD

I went to FYE on the release day to pick up the new PoS and had in mind to get Mike P's album if they had it (the only thing that made me think they might have it is the fact that FYE does ok with carrying IO bands' albums). I found the new PoS immediately but couldn't find Mike's cd. I looked to see if they filed it under the Symphony X albums, no, looked in the pop/rock section, but still no. I then decided that they didn't have it and went to check out. But then for some reason I asked the person about it and they looked it up and she said they had "Enter by the Twelfth Gate". She said it was under P in the pop/rock section and it was not there. Finally another guy thought to look on the cart of cd's that had come in and not been placed yet, it was there and I also noticed that there was a sheet of the stickers with new band/artist names on them for the new artists of cd's they got in, one with the name Mike Pinnella on it. I am just glad they got it in even though I am sadly prob the only person who will buy it.
My thoughts on it are that it is just awesome. Not something I would listen to everyday but something I will sometimes be in the mood for. IMO it is like video game music which I enjoy some of as well so it all works out for me.