Mike You Need to Read This

energy2126

New Metal Member
May 4, 2008
Since it seems your browsing the board a lot I figured I'd say this... You prolly don't remember but in Oct 06 you guys played a show in Charlotte, North Carolina. I was supposed to go to it with my friend Richie but I couldn't fly out there and my friend wound up meeting you and he told you about it and you called my phone. (unfortunately I didn't answer cuz I was on set, I'm a filmmaker) but you left me a very cool voice mail. So I want to say thank you for that. It was fuckin awesome when I got off set and listened to it I was like Holy Shit it's fucking Mike from Opeth.

You guys are sick and about 60% of the time when I am writing screenplays your music is always playin as it inspires me so.

Peace Out

Joey D

That's awesome! Mike is one helluva dude to do that. Do you have anything uploaded to youtube or something you could show us?

I am still a young filmmaker so I haven't done anything huge yet. One of our short films got a distribution deal though and you can get it from amazon. Just type in "Vincenzo Giammanco" when you search the movies section and it will come up. The film is called "bAd"

Haha that's awesome! The only person who ever left me a cool voice mail was a drunk black guy who had the wrong number :(.