Mikey talks about Porcupine tree (3 new vids)

"I think it's one of our best albums, the Damnation record, while Deliverance is probably our worst"

That kind of surprised me. I know they had a hard time making this album, but I didn't know Mike thinks it's their worse.

"I think it's one of our best albums, the Damnation record, while Deliverance is probably our worst"

That kind of surprised me. I know they had a hard time making this album, but I didn't know Mike thinks it's their worse.

I had a general idea it would be. I know there are some songs on there he loves. A fair Judgement, Deliverance.

However we know their feelings on "by the pain i see in others".

I read some old interview with peter and he said that he was happy with ow by the pain came out. With the circus part in the middle. But i think after recording the records everything so new and fresh that it all sounds good.

^He probably just thinks its a bit much to talk for 12 minutes about how good FOABP is. He didn't even know the names of half the songs, didn't remember hearing one, and still claimed how fantastic it is. No offense, Mike, but you may wanna let the album sink in more. I happen to like the record a lot, and agree with him that Anesthetize will go down as their swan song.

^He probably just thinks its a bit much to talk for 12 minutes about how good FOABP is. He didn't even know the names of half the songs, didn't remember hearing one, and still claimed how fantastic it is. No offense, Mike, but you may wanna let the album sink in more. I happen to like the record a lot, and agree with him that Anesthetize will go down as their swan song.

That's a little harsh, dude. You're not seriously going to question his sincerity because he didn't know the names of all the songs? I'm sure he had heard most of those songs before they had titles, may have had them on a burned disk or just in his ipod. I find that when people say, "No offence" they mean, "I'm about to say something that I'm pretty sure will offend you, but I'm going to do it anyway and I don't want you to be able to hold me responsible for it".

That's a little harsh, dude. You're not seriously going to question his sincerity because he didn't know the names of all the songs? I'm sure he had heard most of those songs before they had titles, may have had them on a burned disk or just in his ipod. I find that when people say, "No offence" they mean, "I'm about to say something that I'm pretty sure will offend you, but I'm going to do it anyway and I don't want you to be able to hold me responsible for it".

Hey, first of all it's not like mike just came to RoadRunner ant told them "Hey, I'm a bit bored. Can I tell the world how great FOABP is?"

Obviously it's a roadrunner thing.

And it really is ridiciouls to say he should listen more to the album. The man's 30+, he is on a break from touring and he has a life a daughter, a family. The fact he listened to the album is pretty much enough. So, zip it. (not Mr Samsara, the other guy)

hahah lol @ making him sit down and listen to the songs and tell us what he thinks, that's pretty funny. But that was good to watch, thanks for that :)

It's even funnier that you think anyone can make Mike do anything. What do you think... there was someone pointing a gun at his head off camera? Pull your head out of your ass.

And it really is ridiciouls to say he should listen more to the album. The man's 30+, he is on a break from touring and he has a life a daughter, a family. The fact he listened to the album is pretty much enough. So, zip it. (not Mr Samsara, the other guy)

That would be valid if he wasn't asked to give a sort of review on the album.

"Make the guitars sound like [...] thunder from hell." made me laugh, that was awesome.

Anyways, he seemed to know enough about the record after watching it.

Um, relax people. I just think if you're going to claim an album is great you should probably listen to it a decent amount and would thus know the titles and stuff. I guess he could have heard it without that sort of thing, but I just figure that he would have had them already. And I certainly don't doubt his sincerity at all. I'm sure he likes what he heard a lot and will continue to listen to it.