Milano DVD

That constant singing during instrumental parts sometimes went on my nerves, but no one can argue that there was a great atmosphere.

edit:
Niklas knows we want to have the background projection on the DVD and as far as I remember he said that he will see what he can do (Villain may correct me here, since he talked a bit more about it with him).

Niklas knows we want to have the background projection on the DVD and as far as I remember he said that he will see what he can do (Villain may correct me here, since he talked a bit more about it with him).

Ok, thanks for informing me that.

I didn't read all the threads , haha.

He said it in Milano after the concert, so you will have a hard time finding it in a thread here.

Yeah, he knows we want it, but made no promises that it will actually appear on the DVD. I certainly hope it will be made available one way or another.

-Villain

It is supposed to be released in May (according to Century Media), there is no exact release date though afaik.

edit: hm, cannot find any date anymore on CM's page.

All DVD contents are being finished within 1-2 weeks as far as I know. The documentary is still being edited, and the "Misery's crown" video got finished last week. I guess that a release in Sep/Oct is likely, but there will be a real update as soon as everything is 100% decided.

is it normal that the dvd takes so looooooong????! Sometimes i think DT would be better off on a new label, but then again, i dont know anything about the industry.

It will be released about a year after the recording, sometimes DVDs are released earlier sometimes later.

And afair DT chose CM back then since they were about the only ones who let them release Projector the way they wanted to release it so I am very happy with their label. If the label was bad they would change it, I am sure they know what is the best decision on that and since they don't switch, I am sure CM is still the best choice for them.

is it normal that the dvd takes so looooooong????! Sometimes i think DT would be better off on a new label, but then again, i dont know anything about the industry.

Just look at the previous post by Caotico :rolleyes:.

It will be released about a year after the recording, sometimes DVDs are released earlier sometimes later.

And afair DT chose CM back then since they were about the only ones who let them release Projector the way they wanted to release it so I am very happy with their label. If the label was bad they would change it, I am sure they know what is the best decision on that and since they don't switch, I am sure CM is still the best choice for them.

I think that CM is good too, but IMO there're better labels like Nuclear Blast or Napalm Records.

FIRST: I think that all threads about the concert should be fused into one, the forum is becoming a mess. Do we still have a moderator?

Second: I wonder if the new DVD will have every DT video ever released? That would be very nice IMO :) .

And that's all. I can't wait!