Milano DVD

Got the DVD today here in Australia, awesome gig, bonus stuff and deluxe packaging. But the strange thing, after Insanity's Crescendo, if you skip to the next song, it doesn't start at the beginning, it takes you to a song in progress already. Weird......

sigh, I seem to be having difficulty playing it on my computer. The sound is hell crackly, and i don't have the same problem with other imported ntsc dvds such as Opeth's. If any of you have any idea what it could be, please help :O. The video also seems fuzzier than it should be but it could just be me.

Also did everyone else in Australia get an imported ntsc region 0 copy? Just making sure they didn't release a pal copy down here and the store I bought it from is being bad.

And I think "kingsize mediabook" is referring to the 'digipak' packaging, which is awesome btw.

Anyone willing to sell the "The Dying Fragments" CD? I'm willing to pay a good price for it...
PM me if you're interested

Cheers

sigh, I seem to be having difficulty playing it on my computer. The sound is hell crackly, and i don't have the same problem with other imported ntsc dvds such as Opeth's. If any of you have any idea what it could be, please help :O. The video also seems fuzzier than it should be but it could just be me.

Also did everyone else in Australia get an imported ntsc region 0 copy? Just making sure they didn't release a pal copy down here and the store I bought it from is being bad.

And I think "kingsize mediabook" is referring to the 'digipak' packaging, which is awesome btw.

Try playing it with VLC, maybe that'd help. Did you try it in a different DVD player?

wooh, it works in VLC. Thanx man you're a champion

Here I was thinking wmp was actually good these days, haha...

All music dvds need to be as amazing as this one. Perfect performance, perfect crowd, perfect cinematography, and then a heap of extras and amazing packaging to top it off :kickass:

wooh, it works in VLC. Thanx man you're a champion

Here I was thinking wmp was actually good these days, haha...

All music dvds need to be as amazing as this one. Perfect performance, perfect crowd, perfect cinematography, and then a heap of extras and amazing packaging to top it off :kickass:

No problem, VLC is the best player out there, and it works perfectly with Mac too. Besides that, the old Windows Media Player Classic is the best one (at least for PC).

Yes, the DVD is simply marvellous. I can't stop praising it and the band and bragging it to my friends. Hahaha I've got the new DT DVD and you don't! Hahaha Me and my friend are the only ones in CR who have it! Hahaha!"

:p

But yeah, it's on par with The Gathering's A Sound Relief, Kamelot's One Cold Winter's Night, Heaven and Hell's Radio City and In Flames' Used and Abused. It is like that, an quintessential release.

Got the DVD today here in Australia, awesome gig, bonus stuff and deluxe packaging. But the strange thing, after Insanity's Crescendo, if you skip to the next song, it doesn't start at the beginning, it takes you to a song in progress already. Weird......

ive ordered it for delivery to Australia also.

hoping it doesnt take too long to get here, cant wait to sit down and watch it!

love the band!

hope they tour here again soon!

Hi all,
been a long time since my last post but i need your help! Where can i find the limited edition for a decent price as i am in Canada and i just can't find it! I know maybe im late but i really want this limited edition!

Thanks in advanced!

I suggest either e-bay or nuclearblast.de :) .

Don't worry I don't think it's that limited. If Nuclear Blast doesn't say any specific numbers you can be sure there'll be thousands of copies.

Nice thank you ! I will search for it today!

Hi all,
been a long time since my last post but i need your help! Where can i find the limited edition for a decent price as i am in Canada and i just can't find it! I know maybe im late but i really want this limited edition!

Thanks in advanced!

the release date for North America is Nov. 17,
that's why you can't find it

i live in california and got mine on October 29, but i did pre order from the main website

when exposure wrote 'limited edition' I assume he/she meant the 2 dvd / 2 cd set?
i've checked for weeks on the Century Media(USA) site/shop to buy this 4 disc set,
its always read 'temporarily out of stock'

Finally i did go on cmdistro tonight and be able to order the 2dvd/2cd as its not showing temporarily out of stock anymore! And the price wow 31$ usd with shipping thx cmdistro!

I was just can't wait to see it and found it on the web! Wow very nice dvd compare to live damage!

The only thing that disapoint me in a way is the Live archive! I already have all of this since a couple of years!:) But still great stuff. The documentary is great too! Just happy to finally see it in part!