milwaukee show

dethfire

May 28, 2003
holy shit, flawless performance, I am speachless, I even left after bodom, hell with iced earth. bodom seriously rocked the place, shit that was good! they better come back!! first time seeing them so it was unreal, damn. one thing however was the mixing I thought was a bit bad, way too much bass, couldn't hear alexi's solos sometimes, otherwise amazing, damn good show

the show rocked, i alomst got a 3fer, i got a pick from the lead guitarist from Evergrey, then some fucker stoll a Jaska drum stick from my hands, then the bassist from Iced Earth gave me the list. so it wasnt a bad show in all..

yes... and while COB is having tour, and play motherfuckin good music, I have to learn, take exams (4, or 5) and during August I have to work for money -> festival ticket, and a new guitar.

AAAH, someone post the setlist pls :p

VaroaMiettiäShakma said:
They played this (i think its in almost perfect order)
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Sixpounder
Chokehold
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Angels Don't Kill
Everytime I Die
Downfall

I was the kid who through the little finland flag up to janne.

haha sweet, I didn't know someone gave that to him, I saw him waving it around though!

yeh, i got a couple pics...after the show though. the rave staff gets all pissy if you bring in cameras(heh, these guys get pissy at everything)

i only got to talk with roope and hennka (hope you enjoyed those shots of southern comfort out of my flask guys!)...didnt get to stick around too long after the show though...had to get to minneapolis for the morbid angel show the next day. the band i tour with was opening there as well...i doubt any of you cought our set at this show, we were playing the same time as bodom at the bar stage, but if you remember the big black bus parked alongside the rave...that was us.rictus grin

anyway, on to the pics....

ugh, wtf is wrong with the image tags here? guess ill use links.

(me and roope)

(me and hennka)

and one last one as i was running for the bus...the bus was starting to pull out...so im sorry its so blurry...

(adios COB!!!)

btw...this is only my 2nd post here so im unsure....do any of the other members post here besides janne?(hope to meet the rest of ya next time around...i'll bring more southern).

well, dont get too excited over me. i dont actually play in the band...i just tour with em. i guess you can call me their roadie/best friend/promoter/guy that gets into shows for free and gets to drink off the band tab....heh, not a bad gig. im still working on finding the time to start/join my own. gotta find a new job first. as it stands im working 3rd shift...that just doesn't work out too well for making it to practices every week.

but do check out the band...

...make it out to a show if you can, the live performance blows away any recording they've ever done. hell, if we get to talking a bit more and you're in the area(this applies to anyone) perhaps i'll invite ya out to the band room for one of the pre-show party/practices and drink ya under the table :kickass: