milwaukee

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
:hotjump:It was awesome finally getting to see asgaroth. To see them lined up before or after such acts as windir, naglfar, and enslaved was great. I only have the latest cd so I would have a problem mentioning set list but I am glad they made the trip over here.

WOW! great...thanks for the comments....

Milwaukee it's a bit far from where i live...something like 10 thousand km, and that's the main reason because I couldn't see them...oh, and also it was cloudy :p
Could you tell us how they sounded and/or appeared???

ALSO PLEASE...if you are so kind to post the bandlist and the hours they played it would be amazing...
The problem is that the official site doesn't offer the schedule of the fest anymore! :cry:

thanx in advance :)

they played in the early evening on Friday. If I can remember, they went on after enslaved and right before Naglfar or Windir. They played about 30/40 minutes. I did recognize the songs from their most recent cd that just came out. I wish I had had the money or I would be going over to Germany to Wacken this weekend. Not only would I see good metal but I know a girl in Hamburg and it would be cool to spend time with her. :)

thanx tattoo!!!
well 30-40 mins is a good score...and you tell me they played AFTER enslaved??? wow!

PLEASE if anybody has the schedule post it here or a link to where we can get it!!! THANKS!

fv

yeah, if I am not mistaken as I didn't write down all the bands schedule from Friday, it was Mistweaver,Enslaved,Lullacry,Windir,Asgaroth,Naglfar,Strapping Young Lad, then Body count to end the evening in the main room.

WOW...i'm impressed...I thought enslaved would make it even after naglfar...not that I really like the band, but I simply thought it was a "bigger" band. Oh, and I don't understand the thing about body count...actually I never understood the band itself :p

thanx a lot pal, that has been a great piece of information!!!

I've already got some pictures from the gig and i'll be posting it in the next days!!!

cheers and thanx again!

fv