Mindslave - Secular Indulgence

Random Axe

Common Sense Man!
Sep 27, 2002
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
Based on a rec from the pmrising board I discovered a pretty badass band from Argentina. I suppose the closest comparison is Need, but a little bit lighter. They are equal parts proggy, jazzy, catchy and nifty. Really impressed with all the little touches they throw in, modern guitars with old-school keys and a very, very smooth singer. Here's a link to all thei tracks for you to sample. I just ordered mine from their label, but I am told you can buy it digitally? The track Deepest Regret is perfection.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Secular+Indulgence/9584466

Hey, at least one person liked something I posted about. That's probably one more than usual.

I got this from the label in Argentina. After the currency conversion it was around 20 bucks shipped. It took about two weeks but it's well worth it.

www.prvlabel.net

The site is not in English but it's pretty easy to navigate and buy. They take paypal so that's a plus. I think their site is currently down as I checked it before posting this and it's not responding. Anyway, they are cool to deal with and it's a terrific band.