Minimurray at Canes!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Hey! Come on down to Canes Friday, April 2nd! Our very own lovely Sara Minimurray Marsh will be sittin in on a set with our friends, Mistress of Reality! Sara jamming out on Sabbath! A real treat!!!!!!! Be sure to check her out here at Cane's before she heads out on a road trip with the Mistresses in the Northwest! :) Then be sure to stick around for The Punks! Possibly one of the best tribute bands around!!!! :headbang:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Hey! Come on down to Canes Friday, April 2nd! Our very own lovely Sara Minimurray Marsh will be sittin in on a set with our friends, Mistress of Reality! Sara jamming out on Sabbath! A real treat!!!!!!! Be sure to check her out here at Cane's before she heads out on a road trip with the Mistresses in the Northwest! :) Then be sure to stick around for The Punks! Possibly one of the best tribute bands around!!!! :headbang:

Will she be with them when they hit SLC on the 2nd of May?

-Hobbes

Thanks for the heads up Sara! The Mistresses kinda forgot to tell me they were coming (silly Izzy woman anyways!). Ego's is a smallish club (I'd compare it to Kosmos in size), with a fairly low stage (unless they changed that since the last time I was there). Some of the old Zephyr staff now work there...

As for the Vernal gig - they actually have metal shows in Vernal UT?!? Well, I haven't been to Dinosaurland since I was a kid...
:p

MiniMurray said:
i will :) check out the show and and say hello :wave: looking forward to playing all those iommi riffs i learned back in the day with my fellow sabbath headz :worship:
p.s. the maidens hit slc on june 4/5 @ liquid joes

SWEET :)

I'll for certain catch you at the SLC show..and maybe if rooms are cheep, do a road trip with mayhap Toasty, and anyone else we can pack in and see ya all in Vernal too. Little surprised myself it'll be there..mayhap to serve the Wyoming crowd too?

And I'll be at the Maidens shows...ready to video tape and help with all ya need help with (have both days off from work).
-Hobbes

Mr Toast said:
Thanks for the heads up Sara! The Mistresses kinda forgot to tell me they were coming (silly Izzy woman anyways!). Ego's is a smallish club (I'd compare it to Kosmos in size), with a fairly low stage (unless they changed that since the last time I was there). Some of the old Zephyr staff now work there...

As for the Vernal gig - they actually have metal shows in Vernal UT?!? Well, I haven't been to Dinosaurland since I was a kid...
:p

Lets see if Marcus and Dustin might be up to road trip? LOL

-Hobbes

This is great news!I saw Mistress Of Reality at their show at Tribeca in New York,and they put on a great show!It was great hearing songs by my favorite band being played so well.Sara will be a perfect addition to the band!:)

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Is Minimurray doing the gig at the House of Blues in Analheim too (Fri. April 9th)?