Ministry!

Originally posted by SLAYER85
What is everyones favorite cd?? Also, is greatest fits anygood?

Gst Fts is good. Doesn't have all their best stuff on there though.
Alot of filler. As far as their best? I like "A Mind is A Terrible Thing to Taste." Psalm 69 is a close second, I can't stand "Jesus Built My Hotrod." Horrible song.:D

My all time fav Ministry album has to be Psalm 69. Brutal fucking album. Scarecrow, NWO, Just One Fix, Title Track...all awsome tracks. And Jesus Built My Hotrod is the dogs fucking nutz. All thier albums are great. The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste, Land Of Rape And Honey and Filth Pig are my runner's up favs. Dark Side Of The Spoon is incredable. I love all their shit.

Any LARD fans?

Ministry has three good Cds:
-Land of Rape Honey
-Mind Terrible Taste
-Psalm 69

You can skip all before and after these, I lived in Chicago during 1980's and have seen them live 5-6 times, it all went downhill after Al Jourgenson left Chicago and relocated to Texas. Classic Ministry sound can also be found on Revolting Cocks (REVCO) only good CD - Beers, Steers, Queers

Original Wax Trax records on Lincoln Ave in Chicago was the center of industrial music universe for many years during 1980's

Very influential along with Skinny Puppy in the 1980's developing industrial metal which would later spawn NIN, Manson etc.

I like "In Case You Didn't Feel Like Showing Up"...it has great live versions of "Stigmata","The Missing" & "Deity". "Pineapple Face" & "Forkboy" are great tracks from LARD's "The Last Temptation of Reid". Pailhead with Ian Mackaye is some good shit too.