Favorite Band

Hawk said:
Griffin is not a dude. This forum has its fair share of ladies. And they are all good looking as well!! :lol: ;)

Ask Grif, it also took me quite a while to figure he was a she :lol:

I've thinking of a gender icon below the avatar to avoid these :oops: (like the icons of ICQ, MSN etc)

O we can frame the avatar in pink for the ladies and blue for the gentlemen :p

Wyvern said:

I've thinking of a gender icon below the avatar to avoid these :oops: (like the icons of ICQ, MSN etc)

That sounds like a really good idea, it would stop mistakes like this happening.

My number one... is a tie between two bands, because I can never choose between them. Those bands being Megadeth and Fates Warning (both Arch and Alder eras).

After that, it ranges from the likes of Type O Negative, Vio-lence, Sepultura, Dark Angel, Dream Theater, Toxik, Queensryche, Atheist, Crowbar, Black Sabbath, Overkill, Sabbat...

I'll have to do a few more, but the first three or more or less steady these days.

1. ISIS
2. Opeth
3. Black Sabbath
4. Mercyful Fate
5. Iron Maiden

Also:
Saxon
Dead Can Dance
Sigur Ros
Old Man Gloom
The Mars Volta
Hammers of Misfortune
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Grateful Dead
Nine Inch Nails
Bruce Dickinson Solo
Rainbow
Tool
Old Metallica
Thin Lizzy

Tons of other things.

Favorite right now is definately ISIS though.

Break Zero said:
My number one... is a tie between two bands, because I can never choose between them. Those bands being Megadeth and Fates Warning (both Arch and Alder eras).

I am happy someone can appreciate both lineups of one of the most underappreciated bands ever. I prefer the Alder era, but I still enjoy Arch very much too. Great band they are.

Bryant

Wyvern said:

:lol: yeah, but in the end it doesn't matter. We're here to talk about metal and related stuff (and I could just as well make up I'm a girl if only I hadn't met Hawk and carnut haha)

Griffin- said:
:lol: yeah, but in the end it doesn't matter. We're here to talk about metal and related stuff (and I could just as well make up I'm a girl if only I hadn't met Hawk and carnut haha)

Well the pics of the blonde that you had posted could have fooled me :lol:

Bryant said:
I am happy someone can appreciate both lineups of one of the most underappreciated bands ever. I prefer the Alder era, but I still enjoy Arch very much too. Great band they are.

Bryant

Arch has a more unique voice, but Alder is easily my favorite singer ever. Also, I can never decide which I like most, Awaken The Guardian, Perfect Symmetry, or Parallels.

Also, "Life In Still Water" is my favorite song. Ever.

Everyone on this board who knows me a little bit, knows my favorite band is Coroner. I like & love too many bands to list. Besides I'm lazy to type :)

delize said:
Everyone on this board who knows me a little bit, knows my favorite band is Coroner. I like & love too many bands to list. Besides I'm lazy to type :)

I know the feeling. Its great ain't it? :lol:

delize said:
Everyone on this board who knows me a little bit, knows my favorite band is Coroner.

Because you have class! ;)

KMADD said:
Dont really have any favorites but recently I've been listening to Children Of Bodom

Can you answer me something? How does one pronounce "Bodom" properly?

I've been saying "bah dumb," but when I saw C.O.B. open for Iced Earth on the last tour, some people were shouting out "Children of Boooooooo dum."

Is it "Boooooo dum" (accent on first syllable)?

Electronicoil said:
Is it "Boooooo dum" (accent on first syllable)?

Yep!

The band named itself after Lake Bodom in Finland, were in the late 60s 3 teenagers were murdered during a camping trip. Number 4 got away.

Just a few years ago he was arrested because it turned out he was the killer!o_O

Hawk said:
Yep!

The band named itself after Lake Bodom in Finland, were in the late 60s 3 teenagers were murdered during a camping trip. Number 4 got away.

Just a few years ago he was arrested because it turned out he was the killer!o_O

wow just like a Friday the 13th movie hahaha

JonnyD said:
wow just like a Friday the 13th movie hahaha
Actually a lot. I wan wondering towards which extend the creators of Friday the 13th and Jason character were aware of the Bodom crimes.

The guy just been convicted some weeks ago for the crimes.

Hawk said:
Yep!

somehow.. when 3 get killed, ones escapes it sounds obvious he's the killer :lol: