Favorite Band

Griffin- said:
somehow.. when 3 get killed, ones escapes it sounds obvious he's the killer :lol:

Not necessarily, it may be a faster runnner :Spin:

im new on here ive only just registered so i'll bore you with my favourite bands silent force, nightwish, firewind, children of bodum, sonata arctica, stratovarius, and of cause the mighty hammerfall. anyone else glad that the among the living era anthrax have reformed ? can't wait for download also is it me or is true metal making a comeback in the home of metal? who knows this time next year we might have a full uk tour by stratovarius or a manowar tour?

Hammerfall welcome to UMOS.

Just one request. Please write in clear and understandable English. We have a lot of people from other countries, including me, and there is a bonus for all of us if we keep our communication clear and transparent for all.

Thanks for understanding

Hawk
UMOS Moderator

I'm caught between bands so it's pretty much an "either or" situation.

Either Priest or Maiden - Both these will always remain my favouritte metal bands, and yes, they are average and mainstream, but more than brilliant. In second place will be an ever changing horde of bands near and dear to me, but I'm lazy and indecicive.

Either Zeppelin or Floyd - As far as classic rock goes(which is one of my favourite genre's). They are two completely different bands as far as the sound is concerened but both again mainsteam an brilliant.

I'd love to nominate lesser known or underground bands, but I'd be lying. Perhaps I'm an average guy, or perhaps they are all just excellent bands that deserves all the credit they can get...

hammerfall said:
im new on here ive only just registered so i'll bore you with my favourite bands silent force, nightwish, firewind, children of bodum, sonata arctica, stratovarius, and of cause the mighty hammerfall. anyone else glad that the among the living era anthrax have reformed ? can't wait for download also is it me or is true metal making a comeback in the home of metal? who knows this time next year we might have a full uk tour by stratovarius or a manowar tour?
:wave: welcome Hammerfall! I can say the line ups for this years US summer tours is getting better and better. This may just be the best year of metal touring the U.S. has seen in a long time!! :headbang: