Morbid Angel Heretic

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
Does anyone have the new Morbid Angel album? Is it anygood?

Oh, speaking of death metal, anyone heard any news regarding: vader or nile? Its been a while since I've heard anything about either one of them.

I've only heard Enshrined by Grace off the new album, but I can say if the rest of the album is that good, it must kick alotta ass.

I have the new album, you can order it from Earache, I like the album. The production is a little different but I don't think it brings the album down. I like it better than their last two releases. Steve Tuckers vocals have more range and are stronger than previous releases. If you are a Morbid Angel fan I would suggest the disc.

TheHeretic said:
I have the new album, you can order it from Earache, I like the album. The production is a little different but I don't think it brings the album down. I like it better than their last two releases. Steve Tuckers vocals have more range and are stronger than previous releases. If you are a Morbid Angel fan I would suggest the disc.
I would agree with this, though...it's a 14 track cd, but has 44 tracks, tracks 15-44 (for the most part) being just silence...I don't know if this is just the limited edition one though, because that's the one that I bought.

Tanith said:
I've only heard Enshrined by Grace off the new album, but I can say if the rest of the album is that good, it must kick alotta ass.

Enshrined by Grace has a lot more groove, the rest of the songs aren't like that, but they are still good nonetheless.

If you like Domination, defiantely get Gateways next. Actually get Gateways next no matter what album you like most, I'ts morbid angel's best by far. Like Domination, it contains great variety in the songs and guitar playing, it ranges from very melodic (god of the forsaken solo..... mmmm.... ahhhh.....perfection) to chaotic, the whole album is brilliant! And the production is absolutely killer!

nile and vader are on tour with kreator, goatwhore, and amon amarth right now. check the sites for dates.

the new morbid angel is great from the limited tracks ive heard
~gR~

speed said:
Does anyone have the new Morbid Angel album? Is it anygood?

Oh, speaking of death metal, anyone heard any news regarding: vader or nile? Its been a while since I've heard anything about either one of them.

The new Morbid is great Get it and Check out the drum check :)

For anyone else who bought the cd: Does it have 44 tracks like mine? Or is it just me?

To me, Heretic is right up there with ALtars and Covenent, it kills!

@speed, if you haven't purchased or ripped(please purchase, these guys need your support) this yet, DO IT! :headbang: