Minority Report *wow*

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
This film absolutly rules! I saw it tonight. Great acting by Cruise, great special effects, great direction, but more importantly, absolutly KILLER storyline and plot!

This film has more twists than a pretzel. You really have to concertrate to understand what is going on, but if you do, then the answers are all there. It is one of those movies where you will get out of the session, and talk about it for the next half an hour with whoever you went with...... Unless, of course, you are Spawn and will most probably attend alone, in which case you can discuss it with your comic book action figures when you get home.
Damn that was harsh!

Anyhoo, great film, and I really reccomend it!

PS - No hard feelings to Spawn :lol:

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Unless, of course, you are Spawn and will most probably attend alone, in which case you can discuss it with your comic book action figures when you get home.
Damn that was harsh!

PS - No hard feelings to Spawn :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to the movies and concerts alone builds intestinal fortitude and makes you a man. Probably :)

I have comic BOOKS but not action figures! Ok, ive got a few, but not all that many... :D

That look slike a good movie from the ads, I might go see it next week!

Well, I think you have sold me, but I still wanna see both. Will have to have a talk to the girlfriend, and see what she says. I am on my loooonnnnnggggg uni holidays now anyway, so I might make it to both. :D

Lots of good films coming out lately. Bring on 'Blade 2'! :headbang: