Misheard Opeth Lyrics

Now, there's a few from The Funeral Portrait.

At 2:57.. "Flock round the liars in awe ".. that "flock" always sounded like "fuck"

at 3:45.. "Turn away in admiration, my firm grip...".. for some reason "my firm grip" sounds like "my fart breath" :Spin:

errm.. I have two...

"Like a butterfly over the crest" instead of "Like a bird of prey over the crest"

and

"From nothing to a lifeguard" instead of "From nothing to a life cord" (I think)

that last one being the worst, since it leaves me with a mental image of Mikael in red shorts running on the beach,in slow-mo, with one of them red plastic things in his hand...

Every time I watch windowpane on the lamentations DVD I hear "Slow response - erection returns" instead of "there's no response or action returned." :err:

In the Funeral Portrait, other than the already mentioned "Flock-Fuck" (and also the deadly badger in The Drapery Falls), It goes "Tangled up in hair" but instead of hair, I hear "Tangled up in hell"

Lakestream said:
"From nothing to a lifeguard" instead of "From nothing to a life cord" (I think)

I hear that too.

Also, in Blackwater Park (I think, I haven't listened to it in forever) the line "It is the year of death, wielding his instruments," I always hear "It is the year of death, waving his excrement."

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! for about 3 days i thought during the acoustic part of godheads lament, mikael was saying "what would they care if i was gaayyy, no one would know Hoommmmmooooooooooo"

In the song, the forest of October,
I hear "four eyes of october"
and also in the song "the twillight is my robe" at the begining of the song I hear
"FOOOOOOOOOOD YUM!!!" or was it pooo I cant really tell, both work.