missing threads?

Spyderman-Hyderman

more gear than talent:-(
Feb 27, 2005
Ottawa
Whew...been a while since I last visited...and I had a lot of reading to catch up on....particularily the New album thread.....
I'm curious though...seems a couple threads have turned up missing...ie. removed.....also couldn't help noticing that they are ones started by myself.....hmmm? :erk:
Does a bad post result in a total thread kill? Or were they just overall bad threads?
I recall them being "what's your fave Theocracy lyric?" (seems harmless enough but now gone)
and the "studio tech" thread. Also harmless in intent but could have lead to chasing rabits while I was away.
What happened and was it something I said? :confused:

They're still showing up for me: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187477

I think you've probably just got a setting wrong. If you look at the bottom of the forum, after it lists all the threads, there's a drop down box that says something like "Show all threads from the:" and you can select "past 30 days" or other options. If you select to show all threads from "The Beginning" you should be able to see them. Let me know if you still can't see them.