Mix i'm working on.

joshua - is there a bass in this?....
its really empty and hollow sounding.
there seems to be a huge hole in the mix in the lower mids esp. at 120hz.
just pointing that out, hopeits of any help to you.
also i can really say i like the guitars... i liked your podfarm stuff more. and i honestly thought it was podfarm the first time i heard it.

just being honest here , because your stuff is usually top notch!

+1 to EXACTLY this.... i thought I was the only one.

Sounds sweet. Nice and clean although I'm guessing at the expense of the lower mids it's missing. Definitely would like some 100hz pumped in there, at the risk of losing your kick.

I can hear the bass, but there's some low mids missing, but I seriously dig this song. Good band and good production!

joshua - is there a bass in this?....
its really empty and hollow sounding.
there seems to be a huge hole in the mix in the lower mids esp. at 120hz.
just pointing that out, hopeits of any help to you.
also i can really say i like the guitars... i liked your podfarm stuff more. and i honestly thought it was podfarm the first time i heard it.

just being honest here , because your stuff is usually top notch!

Thats why this place is the best! Thank you so much for pointing that out. Ive been so busy building my new studio I have not had time to finish this yet. Now I got some things to fix when i get a free minute.

Awesome! Did they ever get another guitar player?

Nope

The only thing i would say is the snare is maybe a db too loud over here and the kick isnt very present in the mix, maybe bring up the clickiness or bring kick up in general. As far as the leads go man, wow. Would you care to share you chain for your leads? Any post? Thanks man! Sounds good!

We used my 5150 on leads and delays are all Pedals used tracking. The only thing i used post was some dverb in protools.

I like the mastered one more, but there still seems to be something missing in 100-140Hz-ish area.