Mixing high pitched scream with clean vocals

Gujukal

May 19, 2012
Sweden
Tried to blend both high scream and clean vocals, think it sounds pretty good. At least a lot better than with just the clean vocals. What do u think? Would also need opinions on the vocal processing in whole, I'm having trouble to make the harmonizing vocals blend with the standard vocals. Vocal post-processing seems to be my Achilles heel when it comes to mixing :bah:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y4oqlnsekf8aga1/ypIL85YxLi/newsong1.mp3

That mix was fucking crazy man, i dont understand how you do it. You are really - really good!
The vocals seem to be abit to low in the mix, its hard for me to hear what you are singing but your tone is good. Though the high pitch on the end was crazy, really would like to try some screams on that mix :D / if thats okey with you?

That mix was fucking crazy man, i dont understand how you do it. You are really - really good!
The vocals seem to be abit to low in the mix, its hard for me to hear what you are singing but your tone is good. Though the high pitch on the end was crazy, really would like to try some screams on that mix :D / if thats okey with you?

Thanks man! I worked pretty hard to get the drums right, and from there it's quite easy to get the guitars right in the mix. This song is actually for my band so the vocalist in my band are supposed to do the screams later. But if you want you can try and do some screams :)

Thanks man! I worked pretty hard to get the drums right, and from there it's quite easy to get the guitars right in the mix. This song is actually for my band so the vocalist in my band are supposed to do the screams later. But if you want you can try and do some screams :)

Ye i can really hear that there's some hard work behind this mix, would love to try some out :D