mjolnir necklace

omfg..... now i gotta do it again.

[SirenNoises]Warning! this car is protected by viper! honk honk honk honk boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit booooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit boooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiit boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit whamp whamp whamp whamp beeeeeeooooooooooooo beeeeeeoooooooooooooo beeeeeeeoooooooo beeeeeeeeooooooooo wwaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiittttttt waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit waaiiiiiiiiiiiiiit whamp whamp whamp whamp honnnnnnnnk honnnnnnnnk honnnnnnnnnk honnnnnnnnnnk tok tok. [SirenNoises\]

have a go at makein your own..beats buying one made by some chinky in a sweat shop

i started making them a wile ago a lot less fancy than the ones youll get but made my odinists for odinists ya kwnw

heres a pic of the first one i ever made i know it looks shit but i like it haha
i started making them out of wood a wile back a lot less hassle then the metal
Picture_0106.jpg
:headbang:

What tools would you use to make them? Where you buy the wood?

I just got my mjolnir from ebay. It was handmade by someone, not one of those massproduced ones you can find. Anyway I have been wondering how you say mjolnir. Is it lik Myoliner? or something more like myolner?

Belgar said:
wow, looks like the Thor's hammer and such are in full fashion trend, as Tomasz and I have noticed in Wacken. I'd suggest to wait for the winter 2004 collection to come out. They have become as trendy as seeing all the nimrods wearing cccp shirts.
i ve heared that the will come in a "how to become a real metal head" edition, first limited editon with a pentagramm as well...

there is a big difference between those who wear it to be "cool" or "fashionable" and those of us who wear it for the right reasons, same with having it tattooed.

Sleipnir said:
there is a big difference between those who wear it to be "cool" or "fashionable" and those of us who wear it for the right reasons, same with having it tattooed.

Well I didnt get my tattoo to be neither "cool" nor Fashionable" I wear it because it is a symbol of my religion. And what are you guys talking about thors hammers being the new trend ive NEVER seen anyone with a necklace and 99% of the people who see my tattoo ask me what it is

hehe, In England I could have a Mjólner necklace and be pretty unique.
Wow, the first thing in the England that isnt counted trendy!

huginmunin said:
And what are you guys talking about thors hammers being the new trend ive NEVER seen anyone with a necklace and 99% of the people who see my tattoo ask me what it is

no offence, but that has probably to do with what you indicated as your location in the user info... :loco:

huginmunin said:
Well I didnt get my tattoo to be neither "cool" nor Fashionable" I wear it because it is a symbol of my religion. And what are you guys talking about thors hammers being the new trend ive NEVER seen anyone with a necklace and 99% of the people who see my tattoo ask me what it is

I have never seen it as a "trend" either, just on those who are apparently like you and I hugin, and they ask about my ink all the time also.

DeathBlade said:
What tools would you use to make them? Where you buy the wood?

I just got my mjolnir from ebay. It was handmade by someone, not one of those massproduced ones you can find. Anyway I have been wondering how you say mjolnir. Is it lik Myoliner? or something more like myolner?

It's pronounced Mjölner! haha
You don't have the ö-sound in english so go listen to some Swedes/Icelanders talking and you'll get it...