mjolnir necklace

Not sure if anyone will even respond to this question.. Yeah I'm still looking as I want to be sure to get the right one. I think I found one but I lost the link to it. It was one that had a black rope with gauntlets connecting to the hammer pendant. Has anyone else seen this as I would really love to get this one but can't seem to find it. Thanks.

madj42 said:
Not sure if anyone will even respond to this question.. Yeah I'm still looking as I want to be sure to get the right one. I think I found one but I lost the link to it. It was one that had a black rope with gauntlets connecting to the hammer pendant. Has anyone else seen this as I would really love to get this one but can't seem to find it. Thanks.

that sounds exactly like the one I have, lemme see if I have the link here at home, if not I have it at work and I will post it for ya

I have a video from Waken 2004 when they played Pursuit of Vikings that I downloaded. It looked as if Johan was wearing the same one. Thats what made me remember this specific one that I saw earlier.