MMA

yeah i love Cowboy(dont care for that pitty-pat combo though), but he can get very sloppy at times. Leaves his head up way too high and uses practically no head movement. His head is just a giant target waiting to get punched.

He got beat up just a few days ago if im not mistaken.

Even with his retarded trash talk, I've always loved Bernard Hopkins.

So GSP is back. This should be interesting! I still think he'd beat anyone in his division.

Seen a fight recently, it was a older title fight with GSP and Johny Hendricks, GSP clearly lost the fight badly and won, his face looked like hamburger at the end of the fight, commentator asked him about the fight and he said something about he was going on vacation or someshit and did not even comment on the fight. Fights left up to the judge's are usually close and could go either way, but I just did not get that shit.

... haha. I dont like how he was talking all that shit about Travis Browne when he clearly doesn't even know the story. Nothing irks me more than a fighter shooting off at the mouth like a little bitch. Will never root for that guy.

... haha. I dont like how he was talking all that shit about Travis Browne when he clearly doesn't even know the story. Nothing irks me more than a fighter shooting off at the mouth like a little bitch. Will never root for that guy.

about the DV? didn't Browne get accused a couple times by his ex wife?

about the DV? didn't Browne get accused a couple times by his ex wife?

She accused him once, but then recanted. No one in the public knows what happened, so they have no right to throw him under the bus and talk that kind of shit. For all we know she's one of those poisonous psycho types that will attack and main you when drunk, but call the cops and say you attacked them if you tell her to pack her shit and leave.

Reactions: CiG