(MMO)RPG's

Edgecrusher said:
That's what I like about WoW. Everyone on there seems to be pretty nice and play by the rules. And if you need help with a quest, theres almost always someone willing to help you out. That's been my experience anyways.

Holy crap, thats quite rare. :)

Guild Wars has more helpful people .. apparently in WoW (though I haven't played it) you can like beat down just about anyone at anytime, and apparently a ton of nerdy teens just spend all day picking on the little guys.

GW is like an MMORPG with an arcade-like feel, and the PVP section blends fastpaced Unreal-esque action into it with games like CTF and King of the Hill, which makes it my top choice.

Vital Remains said:
i played the hell out of morrowind. i explored every nook and cranny and single handedly discovered all the exploits. It was the first and probably one of the last video games ill ever play, exept for oblivion

Patrick Stewart doing the voices! :Spin: Cannot wait for oblivion myself!

i am a big geek/gamer, MMORPG's are the shit, i have played

Everquest + Expansions
The Matrix Online
WoW
Guild Wars
City of Vilans
City of Hero's

and such

i have also beta tested many many MMORPG's as well.

right now i am playing City of Villans, that game is fucking great

judas69 said:
Guild Wars has more helpful people .. apparently in WoW (though I haven't played it) you can like beat down just about anyone at anytime, and apparently a ton of nerdy teens just spend all day picking on the little guys.
well, in PvP servers (you can choose a PvE server that will solve all your problems), level 60s, mainly on alliance side (because alliance attracts all the retarded and immature kids) go on the low lvl contested zones and gank lvl 20 hordies. A lvl 20 is just no match to lvl 60s, and I seriously don't know why 60s are doing it, they're not gaining anything from it. Pretty gay.....

but, if you ask for something, someone of your own faction or guild will probably be able to help you.

Mind you, I have a 60 troll hunter named Finntroll, and I only attack low lvls if they attack me first. Otherwise I let them play the freaking game.

One of the best mmorpg EVER is WoW. Do i have to say more? I started to play a game called MU (funny name) because WoW is too expensive :( This game is very easy and simple. But i cant stop to play this fucking game. Dont know why... Its like drugs... its a habit. And its free!!
But i still think that WoW is the ULTIMATE MMOPRG!!!!!

DreamWorker said:
One of the best mmorpg EVER is WoW. Do i have to say more? I started to play a game called MU (funny name) because WoW is too expensive :( This game is very easy and simple. But i cant stop to play this fucking game. Dont know why... Its like drugs... its a habit. And its free!!
But i still think that WoW is the ULTIMATE MMOPRG!!!!!

Yes! i hear ya!

When I started my night elf warrior i just used whatever name was randomized and had a nice ring to it. But i also have a human paladin Edgecrusher (19), a human mage Lykathe (12), and a night elf hunter i haven't even started playing yet named Agalloch :) I'm so close to level 60 i can almost taste it!

A friend of mine can't stop playing MU .. I played it for like half an hour and ..I hate it! :D

MMO's take up a lot of my daily life.lol i had 400+ hours on Everquest, as you can tell from my sig, i play alot, that dosn't include the hundreds of hours of GW i didnt have recorded :p

I have been playing WoW since it's retail release in europe (feb 05) and I am still playing it and loving it. As for the friendly nature (or lack of) it really depends on what type of server you play on. The pvp servers are a gank fest and this holds no appeal to me, however I am assured by other players the sense of teamwork and team spirit is a great deal higher than on a RP or PvE server, mainly as you have to team up to survive normal day to day stuff.

I play on a RP server had have no problems with team work or anyone being rude or unhelpful. Oh and for the wow players that might be intereted. I got about 15-20 characters, the main ones being lvl 60 Human Mage, Lvl 59 Orc Hunter, Lvl 20 Night Elf Warrior and Lvl 20 Human Rogue.

Edgecrusher said:
Yes! i hear ya!

When I started my night elf warrior i just used whatever name was randomized and had a nice ring to it. But i also have a human paladin Edgecrusher (19), a human mage Lykathe (12), and a night elf hunter i haven't even started playing yet named Agalloch :) I'm so close to level 60 i can almost taste it!

N.Elf Hunter for the win. Hunters are great for fast leveling and BG's, especially the N.Elf with their Shadowmeld skill. Aimed Shot, a real slow attack speed cross bow and out of shadowmeld, damn it can hurt.

Torniojaws said:
There's no better games than The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (+ Tribunal & Bloodmoon), Fallout, Fallout 2 and Baldur's Gate series :)

Can't wait for TES IV: Oblivion 8)

I am so lookin forward to Oblivion, I really think it's the only game that stands a chance to stop me playing WoW (ok Diablo 3 might do it, but as that hasn't been official confirmed then it's not in the running)