mo sex...

crystlpalace

nocturnal creature
Sep 30, 2003
lurking in the darkness
hey all you guys (and gals) heres another sex question: What's the best and worst place you've ever had sex?
for me it's: best - on a leather sofa (big and cushy)
worst - in the back of a Yugo.( I hate small cars but
that was rediculous!)

haha...we're gonna have fun with this one!:D

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Best place......Big leather sofa.

Worst place.......waterbed. No way to keep up a good poundin'!

This whole thread reminds me of a line from mallrats... " Shannon Hamilton likes to get girls on the rebound and have sex with them in a very uncomfortable place." "What, like the back of a Volkswagen?":Spin:

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
GregadetH said:

This whole thread reminds me of a line from mallrats... " Shannon Hamilton likes to get girls on the rebound and have sex with them in a very uncomfortable place." "What, like the back of a Volkswagen?":Spin:
a small car is the worst place to have sex..I banged my head more than anything else!:yell:

GregadetH said:

:Spin:
Don't give up on the waterbed, try losing all the shhets and comforters and then get a big ol' bottle of baby oil. They make the best slip inside... I mean Slip and Slide

I've had issues with cars. Did it twice. Got busted by the cops both times. No ticket or anything. The first time I was in high school. The cop was asking my girfriend questions like "do you like this boy? Do you want to be here? You know him well? Etc. " Pretty wild, but he let us go.

The best, at home or in a hotel in and around the bed although I've done it at 2 different places that I worked at after hours and that was kind of cool too.