MOD record complete...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Mixed and now tomorrow we assemble the running order.
We will master sometime in April in TExas and hope for a
June release.. As far as the title, It looks like it will be self titled.

That's great news! I can't wait to hear the new album. Are there any parodies on this album, like there were on The Rebel?

Can't wait to hear it. See it.. and force my students to listen to it for homework or better yet put it in the syllabus as required material so they have to buy it in order to pass my class.

Momo

THis is BT FAR THE BEST record I have ever done-Including SPEak english or die..In fact , SOD was one of the record we used as a reference, we wound up laughing at it. You people are gonna love it. Old NY HC with a touch of thrash/Punk and OI!!!

You people are gonna love it. Old NY HC with a touch of thrash/Punk and OI!!!

Sounds just my cuppa rosie Billy..love a bit of Oi..Cockney Rejects fuckin ruled.. I take it we will be able to get it over here in England ? Cant wait to own it :kickass: good album name 'self titled' LOL :heh:

THis is BT FAR THE BEST record I have ever done-Including SPEak english or die..In fact , SOD was one of the record we used as a reference, we wound up laughing at it. You people are gonna love it. Old NY HC with a touch of thrash/Punk and OI!!!

Great news Billy, can't wait to listen to it :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I have heard the cd a few times and I would have to say its fucking sweet. You are all going to love it no doubt. Vocaly Billys best effort. His voice is alot darker than other MOD records. One song at the end will make you piss your pants and die cracking up.. Funny shit. No, I will not go into detail. I will leave it to Billy to disclose what he wants people to know. 9.5 out of 10 rating from me. Good going Billy.

Dave