Modern production

But I have no respect for him because he was in MCR in the first place.

:rolleyes:

good post.

MCR are just a boring band. Rock bands dont need to wear makeup and tight pants and talk about flower wilting. Listen to Interpol-Turn On The Bright Lights. That album is ten fold darker then any MCR album.

Why is darkness being used as an indicator of quality here?

But I have no respect for him because he was in MCR in the first place.

good post.

MCR are just a boring band. Rock bands dont need to wear makeup and tight pants and talk about flower wilting. Listen to Interpol-Turn On The Bright Lights. That album is ten fold darker then any MCR album.

What I mean is that bands like MCR act dark to try and get fans. They use gimmicks and act like the world is painted black. Interpol has never done that and Turn On The Bright Lights is still a DARK RECORD. How MCR got bigger then interpol I will never understand.

What I mean is that bands like MCR act dark to try and get fans. They use gimmicks and act like the world is painted black. Interpol has never done that and Turn On The Bright Lights is still a DARK RECORD. How MCR got bigger then interpol I will never understand.

That's one question I will ask God when I die.

Antics is also a superb album. Ten million times better than MCR's discography.

MCR are catchier, simple as that.