Modern Warfare 2, anyone?

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Modern Warfare 2, is anyone destroying their eyes with it at the moment? i'm not on multiplayer as i can't afford it haha. i know if i had a ps3 it would be free, but such is life.

good game though, but no where near as awesome as the first.

I thought you had a PS3. You have an Xbox now?
Im on it, playing a lot of multiplayer.

Dale and I played some games today, lets see if we can all get some games together with you aswell VmetallicaV.

I can't afford MW2 but I'm getting my live back so add me up bitches.
Siobhanium (I couldnt think of anything, leave me alone)

Just ordered Street Fighter special edition today, nomnomnom. Left4Dead 2 shall be mine next week!

It is brilliant but again Im kind of annoyed that people will constantly use both the FAMAS and M16 and insist that they are 'SiickkzZ SkiillZzZ' or ' iiTz Tw4tf4c3' or some such. I wish people would understand that they're both stupidly overpowered and incredibly easy to use.

I bling my vector with a silencer and red dot sight. Silencers are the way to go! Anyway, is it just me or is this game starting to be a camping site?

Pffff, I dont know. I mean, theres so much unlockable shit. You dont lose your titles and that but the guns reset, and I really dont want to do that, Im level 42 I think, so Im still a long way off. who knows.

Yeah I think I did 5? or 4? cant remeber. hahaha but its a whole different thing now. These killstreaks are deadly, that chopper gunner is a motherfuckin pain in the ass!:zombie: