Modern Warfare 2 - who´ll grab it?

Hahaha, thanks Felix - this was definitely a lucky one, but my K/D is 1.10 atm, so I guess I'd consider myself advanced-intermediate :D And Mark, nah, I never use le tube (mostly cuz I suck with it :lol: ), this was my old favorite setup, M4A1 blinged (silencer/holographic), Stopping Power, Commando :headbang: (and I'm on X360 btw)

Wow, someone revived the thread. I have been playing this game on PC everyday since I got it and I finally come to my favourite class:

--
UMP45 with silencer
Stinger (or sometimes the AA-12 with grip)

Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

Tactical Insertion
Stun

Killstreaks: Harrier (7), Chopper Gunner (11) and Nuke (25)
--

Got the nuke more than 10 times on PC on Team Deathmatch (it´s muuuch harder than on Xbox or PS3). ACR, FAMAS and Scar-H are also pretty beastly weapons for nuking.

Damn, that's impressive Narco - my highest killstreak (according to the leaderboards) is 21, and needless to say it was in the above game :D I just can't jive with the inaccuracy of SMG's, probably just different playing styles (though I'm surprised you don't use Marathon)

Damn, that's impressive Narco - my highest killstreak (according to the leaderboards) is 21, and needless to say it was in the above game :D I just can't jive with the inaccuracy of SMG's, probably just different playing styles (though I'm surprised you don't use Marathon)

I don´t use Marathon on any of my classes. From the blue perks I like Sleight Of Hand (faster ADS!), but as my secondary weapon is usually a Stinger I don´t have ammo enough to get a big killstreak, so I need to keep the Scavenger.

The secret to a high score on this game is the killstreaks. I mean, if you can kill 5 in a row (not that difficult) you can get a Predator. That means that you get at least one or two more free frags from the Predator missile, bumping you to a 7 killstreak, and that means a Harrier. If your Harrier kills 3 or 4 enemies (not difficult at all) you get a Chopper Gunner, and Chopper Gunner means game over. That thing is beastly. So, you basically just turned your 5 killstreak into a 20+ frag fest.

Maybe you will need to kill a few more guys if your Predator only killed one or the Harrier was destroyed, but that´s about it. Claymore with Scavenger is awesome to get some free kills too, as you can spread 3 at the same time on the map, and when you hear them exploding you know where the enemy is coming from (same thing when they destroy the tactical insertion).

If you´re getting your Predator easily, then you can switch it for the Nuke (making the Harrier your first killstreak), but that´s kind of just to show off, as the Chopper Gunner alone is usually enough to put the match on an irreversible score.

On PC it´s more difficult to get the killstreaks because people aim really fast. Snipers are unforgiving so Cold Blooded, Silencer and Ninja helps a lot keeping you alive. Unfortunately the only weapons that goes well with silencer without Stopping Power are the UMP45 and FAL. UMP45 is better because makes you move faster, has a good hip-fire and it´s automatic. Kills anyone on the map with 3 shots no matter what (less if you score a headshot). To kill at distance with it, the trick is to shoot one bullet at a time as if it was a semi-automatic. It´s a bit weak on extremely close quarter combat due to the low rate of fire, that´s why I avoid these situations unless I have AA-12 as my secondary.

I must say..I have some kind of hate-love realtionship with that game. The first time was pretty hard and I left a lot of nerve there. I was used to WIN, as I played cod4, but MW2 was different. Or maybe I had simply no luck. After a couple of weeks, I became better and better and then it was possible to get some 5:1 ratios for me. But the bitter taste remained.

Am i the only one that feels that its impossible to find any good opponents in this game?
Seriously.. it feels like im always the best or at the very least second best on every single server. D;

Now, i might be good at gaming, but im definitely not THAT good.

No thank you.
Im done with playing in clans.. takes up ALLOT of time, and there is no money in it(At least not in MW.).
It was another deal back in the day when you got free graphics cards for kicking peoples ass in Q3 - TDM. :)

[rant]IW can suck my *****, those god damned **** smoking ****wads.
The past 3 days it has been almost impossible for me to join a server.. either IW's server times out, or the gamelobby continues to bounce around so that the intermission counter never reaches 0, and if i finally get past the lobby i get kicked out because "lost connection to host".

And _IF_ i finally get in to a game, the server is either hacked(No gravity, unlimited clipsize, one team is immortal etc.), or there is a cheater that cant be kicked, because IW thought it was a good idea to remove votekick, since VAC apparently is flawless(Yup, knowing people that makes hacks for fun i know this is true.. :rolleyes:).

Also, i ALWAYS get matched with the shittiest players in the universe, on the shittiest map in the universe.
GIVE ME F*CKING DEDICATED SERVERS YOU A**HOLES! D;[/rant]