Mondays are underrated

Corpinen

Mar 2, 2003
Finland
www.subaudition.cjb.net
Yeah, most of you probably figured out already that this thread is about drinking. Some Jaloviina, beer and good music. Plus, today I had my last exam before christmas. Wohoo!! It's time to celebrate, and Monday suits me just as fine as any other day would. Merry christmas and kippis to everyone!

I'm having some beer (poor Olvi) now. Actually I'm on a vacation from the work, started drinking at morning, then drinking and recording the whole day.

Hail Santa!

Maybe there's indeed a reason for Monday being the shittiest day of the week. Considering the unpopularity of this thread and everything... Right now I don't mind, though. Maybe it's the booze, maybe it's christmas (vacation, hell yeah!!), but I'm pretty fuckin' content right now... Even though Monday turned into Tuesday, and I'm getting sleepy.

Fuck, i spent six hours straight yesterday mixing and mastering a demo, had a huge headache the whole time... It was a really bad day until the point where the frontman of the band i was mixing came up and gave me a bag of strong beer and gin as a bonus.