Montreal Show 29/04

stuckx

Metalhead
Apr 20, 2003
Quebec, Canada
www.wes44.com
So.. we arrived in Montreal at 4pm. We went to a subway (the restaurants) and we saw Jaska! We aet a 12' :) that was kinda funny.

After that we went to the show.. evergrey wasnt my style of music so... no comment. Finaly, Cob started to play. The same setlist.. but i noticed something.. now Alexi use is Black ESP for D tuning and is White ESP for Drop C tuning!

After the show, we went to the band bus.. I meet Janne and Roope.. and one hour later.. Alexi and Jaska again.. Alexi signed our ticket.. we took some pictures and thats it.. That was sad because nobody, except me.., talked with the rest of the band.. roope.jane,jaska... :| anyway

Thats it.. ill post some picture later

sorry again for my bad english

stuckx said:
So.. we arrived in Montreal at 4pm. We went to a subway (the restaurants) and we saw Jaska! We aet a 12' :) that was kinda funny.

After that we went to the show.. evergrey wasnt my style of music so... no comment. Finaly, Cob started to play. The same setlist.. but i noticed something.. now Alexi use is Black ESP for D tuning and is White ESP for Drop C tuning!

After the show, we went to the band bus.. I meet Janne and Roope.. and one hour later.. Alexi and Jaska again.. Alexi signed our ticket.. we took some pictures and thats it.. That was sad because nobody, except me.., talked with the rest of the band.. roope.jane,jaska... :| anyway

Thats it.. ill post some picture later

sorry again for my bad english

Hey Sup? I was there also...I had a fucking blast! But I'm starting to beleive that Anders Friden was right for complaining about the non-respect of Shaffer or other IE members concerning the time of their opening band. Bodom played about 40minutes + with a drum right in front, blocking Alexi to get to the other side. I was in the line-up for a longtime just to get the spot of Roope and Janne at the right expecting Alexi to come make his synchro parts with Janne in exemple Silent Night and Chokehold. I'm sure they had a great time also and understood they could headline here anytime.....and that Hatebreeder's track are what we're dying for.... :headbang:

....another point ; I thought that the thread Bodom gettin' threndy was just paranoiac a bit...But geee.... there was often some young guys (probably 14-15 y'o) comin' on stage, didn't know what the fuck was played or sang. I just think that stage diving/body surfing is unnecessary in Metal concerts...it just sucks for the fans that can't see and the musician also I guess.... The show ended with two fags on stage tryin' to be cool and show to everybody how FAN they are ; but not quite as I mentioned before... For the Iced Earth set it was even worse ; 2 young girls NEVER stopped body surfing/stage diving...and again it was clear that they didn't really know IE. Does that look like other Bodom shows you've seen? I saw a bootleg of In Flames in Columbus.... and it was the same shit...crazy-poser-people gettin' on stage...I know people do whatever they want....but if atleast some real FANS got on stage one time. ...

Great show i think. COB didn't play many songs, but it was better than november 12 with dimmu.

It suck that the drum was blocking the stage. But at least this time the medley let people get on the stage.

Awesome slam at the beginning

That's good, but I don't know how could you write a review of a show, which isnt started yet:)
The Montreal show was yesterday, 28th:p

Good review, dude