Moonlapse is in LOVE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR DEATH

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2005
Moonlapse!!!, its like opeth are your ONLY FRIENDS... do you know them on a personal level?... the short answer is NO!... you know why?... coz you keep petrolling this board 24/7 as if you never leave the computer until an opeth tour comes along and follow them around the country until they're finished.

YOU'RE JUST A SAD SAD SAD MAN!!!... com'on on average a dedicated opeth fan probably post around 100 a year, DUDE!!! YOU HAVE 8000!!!... GET A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND (IF YOU'RE GAY), or better yet A PUPPY, AND NAME IT Åkerfeldt Junior.

my point is OPETH doesn't love you. but loves their fans, not to a perosnal level. i'm sorry but do something better with your time.

I think the fact you posted about this makes you even worse than the imaginary idea of moonlapse you have in your head.

Is humour banned on this board? Lighten up - its only a forum. Some of you people take yourselves way too seriously.

1. There's nothing really funny about this, unless you're retarded
2. It's spam
3. He already made a thread like this with insults to someone else.
4. It's a waste of time
5. Let's not let him waste his and our time anymore

Yes, there's a difference between taking umbrage at someone's post and posting a retort and starting off two consecutive threads purely intended to be insulting.

Moonlapse said:
^Well said.

For the record, the guy is still free to post around UM. He just can't access this particular forum. Honestly after pushing his luck this much, I feel that's more than fair.

HAHAHAH!!!.... britney spears should be more his taste instead of opeth

HAHAHAH!!!.... britney spears should be more his taste instead of opeth

lmao do you really have nothing better to do? If you continue like this you'll be more famous than Jesus with all those resurrections... :Smug:

RjBeals said:
I really thought Moonlapse was in love! The soap opera thread.

Yeah, haha, when I saw the posters name was Mr Death I thought this thread was gonna be all Brokebackmoutain :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.