Dissing nOObs is not the way to support Opeth

I second the 98%.

oh and also, lol @ ppl on the internet bragging about how many times they've been laid

I can sympathize with this guy for being angry at the state of the forum. Everyone is busy trying to bring everyone else down. However I don’t think calling all of us idiots is the right way to go about it, especially when there are the few that actually contribute quite well to this forum, key word being "few"

"you're on the internet for crissakes!"

Great job, you know us "internet crackwhores" are always dissing the noobs, especially when they are calling us idiots and pricks.

Babetee1 said:
I don't like these kinds of people either, but you really just need to ignore them and get over it because these people aren't just here, they are everywhere. Everyone is an asshole these days.

Everyone ?

Mmmm not me, I have the best sound on the planet :headbang:

stfunoob18ca.jpg

No but seriously, as regulars and oldies we get to act ignorant... for months you must suffer our verbal buttrape until you gain respect and a nice rank in the heiretical scale of our pack.

Fucking n00bs.. fuck off and die. Someone, please delete this thread and remove that guys account so he can never come back.

This is meant to be a forum based on appreciation of the art of Opeth, not some hyped-up battle of self pride.

I love that the people with over 200 posts are described as 'elite'. Does this now mean that Mikael is in fact a counter-part of Hitler, and we his SS? (well, not me - I'm a mere n00b)

todd1726 said:
God forbid Mikael and Peter get some money for working on their band and their sound for so many years. If you don't like it that they went to Roadrunner and have a new image (something that I hate too), let them know. Don't sit on your computer and discourage fans from liking them. That's counter-productive.

AMEN! (To everything you wrote, basically) :)

I'm sorry you're leaving dude! :confused:

MasterOLightning said:
I was going to add that it is indeed n00b, but you beat me to it. I have nothing further to add to this discussion.

Oh wait. He implied that we read Metal Edge. Metal Edge is total shit. I doubt anyone here actually reads that.
people read magazines? :yuk:

I read Terrorizer, or at least the one I picked up recently had Sunn 0))) Khanate, Akercocke and a thing with Opeth in it, so I wasn't complaining too much.