• no

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • undecided

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • the ultimate - sex with Opeth in the background

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by foxdvd

then maybe crap sex, with no making out, touching, and long love making..

It was a damn joke! Laugh, you fool! Opeth fans are allowed to have a sense of humor, right? :)

Anyway, foreplay and sex are two different things anyway, aren't they? By that definition, I would still be right (in most cases) but there's not really much point in trying to back up a joke with a logical argument anyway.

It was a damn joke! Laugh, you fool! Opeth fans are allowed to have a sense of humor, right?

LOL..I was joking to dude! :)

Still.....When I stick my tongue in the holyiest of holies, I count that as part of sex. I do not care what Bill Clinton says. ;)

Allright I first had sex with 7th Son of 7th Son (Iron Maiden) playing in the background. Not bad huh?

I could never listen to the Prophecy the same way after.

Btw, I've had Orchid in the background while playing with my last gf. She started liking the album just b/c of the enhanced performance. That's the way to convert em.

Originally posted by Wolff
That's the way to convert em.

WAY TO GO!!! :D

By the way, nice too "see" you after a while, Wolff - I have missed your intelligent criticism since that Projector-debacle...

-Villain

While Projector is Dark Tranquility's worst album by far (well, all the others are excellent, so this is also by default), there is no question that is has some great songs on it, like Undo Control and On Your Time.

And I am not aroused by this thread, except for option number four :)