• the ultimate - sex with Opeth in the background

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters

Demonspell

cheating the polygraph
Apr 29, 2001
dead between the walls
www.ultimatemetal.com
I posted this poll as a way of taking the piss out of all the who's sexier threads, and to ask the ultimate question concerning Opeth and carnal knowledge...the way I see it, sex can often be boring and disappointing. You can't say that about Opeth. And the odds that your partner will share your love for Opeth are very small...

Right now, I have all the Opeth I need.

Right now, I have *none* of the sex that I need, er, desire.

If I had 5 glorious albums worth of sex, then I'd likely think the opposite.

no...and it is not as good with music of any kind in the background because the sounds of your woman in pleasure is the best music in the world.

Originally posted by Demonspell
I don't know...I would like to learn to orgasm in perfect synch with some of Opeth's most cathartic tempo shifts, that would be beyond incredible...

What song would you try first? Black Rose Immortal or Prologue? ;)

Sex vs. Opeth

OK, here we are for the sex vs. Opeth match. On paper, it looks like this could be an interesting bout.

And we're off. :deb:

Already a snag. Sex takes the early lead, as clothes begin to fly. In the meantime. it's a struggle deciding which Opeth album to play. As he whips out Willy the One Eyed Wonder Worm, I hear Bleak beginning to play. Ooh, it sounds so good. BUT, good old Willy has already found a home. Mikael and the sounds of squish squish. Oh - he arches his back, and it's over!

Sex wins! Sex wins! :)

They both sit back as the Funeral Portrait begins to play, and she takes out a cigarette to enjoy.

As good as Opeth is, it only became a backdrop to sex.

Hell I get pussy whipped fast :) get me a hot girl and I'll be listening to whatever she wants really quickly...besides, I've never had a girlfriend who doesn't despise the kind of music I like.....oh well....

• Opeth is easier to get.
  • Opeth CDs cost less than good sex.
  • Paying for an Opeth CD doesn't cheapen the experience.
  • Listening to Opeth won't get anybody pregnant or transmit any STDs.
  • An Opeth CD lasts longer.
  • You can listen to Opeth in public without getting arrested.

But you know... I'm only saying this because I get to listen to Opeth almost everyday, while sex... has been less available.

However, "finishing up" during the last 75 seconds of Black Rose Immortal would be cool.

I think Blackwater Park is a very good albums to have sex to.
Still, I think the best album to have sex to, is Tales From the 1000 Lakes by Amorphis. It's better than all those love albums that they advertise on TV. No fucking soul album can be "sexier" than 1000 Lakes. Well anyhow, if you don't have Tales From the 1000 Lakes, the next time you're having sex put on Blackwater Park.