Thank You, Opeth!

This is the most homosexual thing I've seen in a long time, and that includes the all-guy orgy that was happening in my neighbors back yard the other day.

I hope you do go hug hte opeth guys til they shit, so the roadies will beat you to death.

On a more positive note, I've had sex to Still Life, MAYH, and Deliverance. And with myself to the song Black Rose Immortal. And forest.

X_x said:
This is the most homosexual thing I've seen in a long time, and that includes the all-guy orgy that was happening in my neighbors back yard the other day.

I hope you do go hug hte opeth guys til they shit, so the roadies will beat you to death.

On a more positive note, I've had sex to Still Life, MAYH, and Deliverance. And with myself to the song Black Rose Immortal. And forest.
way to exert your digital manliness. we all bow before your lack of balls.

Silent Song said:
they need to do some photos with per so we don't have to photoshop fruit in

Silent Song said:
opeth6sl.jpg
maybe one of the trees they're hugging is supposed to be a pear tree :err:

I hope he wasn't serious. Even if he was, I'd like to see this girl that will have sex to death metal.

Heres how it started for me:

Around last year at about the same time.....

A friend of mine who worked as a DJ at a club, he said that he just got fired from that job, so i asked him why, and he said it was because he played some opeth at the club (he was only supposed to play dance, techno, and limp bizkit sp?) and i was like...well...if you could play limp bizkit, you could probably play another band right? He said, "Dude...opeth is one of the heaviest bands in the world" I was like, oh dang, so i got a lil curious to exactly how heavy they were, so first song i downloaded....Karma. So im listening to the song, and for the first time i hear mikaels growl.....it scared me. And please, keep in mind that at this time slipknot was the heaviest band i knew of. So...first growl...i thought of satan lol. But after the song ended, i thought it was cool how they put in soft parts in this ultra-super-heavy-song. I just kept listening to the song, something about it. After having one song under my belt from opeth, i downloaded a few others. Second song was deliverance, I would listen to this song, karma, and bleak for the next couple of weeks while playing some runescape :D After a while i downloaded demon of the fall...i thought it was boring, but i eventually downloaded the drapery falls, and instantly i fell in love.

the end.....*akward silence*

I had Still Life playing in my stereo and I had this girl come over. By the time it got to Benighted we were getting smurfy and when Moonlapse Vertigo came 'round...I was drilling the shit out of her. What a whore. I hope she dies. Good sex though.

saut said:
I started playing in 2000 sometime, so I'm not too far behind you.

Here's our match history: http://www.konspiracy.org/?action=clanhistory&div=tfc&clanid=782

We're ranked 13th all-time, llama.

i dont have any good Opeth stories.. BUT TFC IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME! I never liked counter-strike even though that got all of the attention after a while.. any thoughts on half life 2 or have you heard when TF2 comes out?

just a tad off topic.. but i didnt know people still play that game.

X_x said:

Oh yeah? I banged a chick to the Anti-Procrastination Song by SOD. Beat that hot shot.

MYON EANT TVO JION NY L33T OUPETH COONTHER STRIEK LCAN????

MEET MNE ON TEH MIRC CHHANAL == -- XoEpThX!!!1111

VE AER GOID!

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!111

lol at the pear jokes, r0l0's sexy picture and:

Forest of Åsatrú said:
I had Still Life playing in my stereo and I had this girl come over. By the time it got to Benighted we were getting smurfy and when Moonlapse Vertigo came 'round...I was drilling the shit out of her. What a whore. I hope she dies. Good sex though.

also, trat, what do you mean per seemed sheepish?