Thank You, Opeth!

Anyone here play Diablo 2 expansion? :Smug:

@ Goober: The second Opeth song you heard was deliverance? you must not have been around very long ;)

"also, trat, what do you mean per seemed sheepish?[/QUOTE]"

he just seemed sorta awkward with all the fans swarming the other guys and not everyone, that i saw, was paying attention to him... he's the "new kid"... not really, but he seemed a little shy... maybe he's just shy...

it was per, mendez and mikey in a row... mikey got most of the attention, so i chatted up per and mendez for a while... super nice. but of course they all are!

One Winged Angel said:
What do you think saut? Should we show them how its done in the big leagues?

I do believe we should! saut and OWA vs the newb legions of ultimate metal!

Oinkness said:
Anyone here play Diablo 2 expansion? :Smug:

@ Goober: The second Opeth song you heard was deliverance? you must not have been around very long ;)

i only got into them last summer

Looking for a Job said:
lol. you'll be embarassed to the point where you'll contemplate killing your parents for creating such a pathetic being

That was actually funny. Except that I would own the sweet fancy shit out of you!

I don't think you know what you're getting into, Trey or whatever the fuck your name is. There are certain things that set us elitists apart from the rest of the herd.

Plus you don't even like MAYH. How can you call yourself a tfc player?

Enough talk, lets get some real e-fighting on. That's right, I'm talking about 1v1 warpath.

Listen, we all know that 1v1 openfire is how real elitists handle things.

You sir, are a fool! I dispise openfire now, but that's probably because of how much everyone played it back in the day.

Well listen -- H2K is making a little comeback to league play and we're getting a server up and running pretty soon. I will gladly show you who your daddy is there sometime.

Looking for a Job said:
warpath? puh-leeze. make it too easy for me. i'll scout through it, lay down some nails, conc over the ledge there, get all 6 points before you can figure out how to point the gun without using the PGUP and PGDOWN keys, n000000000000bz. 1v1 push
Don't talk to me about warpath, I mean you don't even know how many command points there are. Push? I'm up for that, and to make it interesting we should probably both be demomen.

And turkeyburgers? Are we playing tfc or are we dming? I'm with saut on this one, you fool. Let's hurry up and put our money where our mouths are, this is making me want to install steam.

video games an dmetal are for nerds...fact........are any video game playing metal heads nerds? no

First Opeth i heard was the moor