Mayhem Productions is proud to present:

HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST

Featuring, in their FIRST North American performances:

MOONSORROW from Finland
PRIMORDIAL from Ireland
THYRFING from Sweden

Plus:
The Chasm
TODESBONDEN featuring Laurie Ann Haus (Autumn Tears, Ephemeral Sun, Rain Fell Within, Garden of Shadows, Nest).

More bands to be announced soon!

Saturday, January 21, 2006
Star Central
4005 Central Avenue NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421 (Minneapolis)

Tickets on sale October 15, 2005
$25 in advance, $30 day of show

For general info contact: info@heathencrusade.com

Band interested in playing contact: booking@heathencrusade.com

We are also looking for vendors and/or sponsors, if interested please contact: info@heathencrusade.com

For more info, go to: www.heathencrusade.com

Oh c'mon, start saving your money! You have 4 months to save, to request time off from work, whatever you need to do! Get a car load of people and drive. This is the only show they are playing, it is a one time thing!

wtf...school is in january!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dies*

oh well i saw primordial this year in Dublin (can't imagine a better place to see them) plus minessota's probably far from Kanada so... DAMN FUCKING SHIT HELL GODDAMN!!!

damnit, why cant these shows come to wherever i am at the time. it sucks being in japan sometimes. not much of a viking metal scene here hahaha
~gR~

Demilich said:
wtf...school is in january!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*dies*

oh well i saw primordial this year in Dublin (can't imagine a better place to see them) plus minessota's probably far from Kanada so... DAMN FUCKING SHIT HELL GODDAMN!!!

actually, it borders canada. its about in the center of the border
~gR~

Guthrum said:
Damnit, this is the only reason I hate living in Alabama. No good festivals/concerts.

GREENBO ALABAMA!

The south sucks ass for concerts :/ The highlight of my time in Tennessee was Cannibal corpse, and I saw Skinlab in NW florida a few years back, yippee.