Moonsorrow, Primordial, Thyrfing...USA

hey, if i am considering flying from japan to see this show, you should be there no question. sometimes you gotta travel.
~gR~

Updated flyer

forest.jpg

HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST Lineup Finalized!

ENSHRINED from Minnesota and DUMAH from Wisconsin are the final two acts to be confirmed for the Heathen Crusade Metalfest, set to take place Saturday, January 21, 2006 at Star Central in Columbia Heights, Minnesota. Also scheduled to appear are Finland's MOONSORROW, Ireland's PRIMORDIAL, Sweden's THYRFING, THE CHASM, NOVEMBERS DOOM, TODESBONDEN, KEEN OF THE CROW, and TYPHUS.

Additional details: The schedule/running order for the Festival is available for viewing on the Official Website. MOONSORROW, PRIMORDIAL and THYRFING will be having autograph signing sessions on the day of the Festival. See the Official Website for times. There will also be an after-show party at the Star Central from 11pm to 1am for those 18+, additional details soon.

Tickets are now on sale! ($25 in advance, $30 day of show). Additional information is available at the Official Website.

The Heathen Crusade Metalfest is sponsored by: Dark Horizon Records, Metal Maniacs, The End Records and Trolleve Communities.

47 Days and counting!

TICKETS ONSALE NOW!!

HEATHEN CRUSADE METALFEST

Featuring, in their FIRST North American performances:

MOONSORROW from Finland
PRIMORDIAL from Ireland
THYRFING from Sweden

Plus:
THE CHASM
NOVEMBERS DOOM
TODESBONDEN
TYPHUS
DUMAH
AUTUMN ETERNAL
ENSHRINED

Saturday, January 21, 2006
Star Central
4005 Central Avenue NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421 (Minneapolis)

TICKETS ONSALE NOW
$25 in advance, $30 day of show

For general info contact: info@heathencrusade.com

For more info, go to: www.heathencrusade.com or www.myspace.com/heathencrusade

I count at least 5 people in this thread from NY, NJ or Philly bitching about it being "too far."

Well I live right outside NYC, and I'm traveling with 3 others from here, central NJ, and Philly.

Fucking weak, people. I guess we'll just \m/ :headbang: \m/ without you.

markgugs said:
I count at least 5 people in this thread from NY, NJ or Philly bitching about it being "too far."

Well I live right outside NYC, and I'm traveling with 3 others from here, central NJ, and Philly.

Fucking weak, people. I guess we'll just \m/ :headbang: \m/ without you.

Yeah, Minnesota is fucking far. Which means that you're travelling far, not that it's not far. Dumbass. I'm not going to fucking Minnesota just to see The Chasm.

That's why I have the singer of Pentagram as my avatar. Try speaking out of your mouth next time, instead of your ass.

Not everyone has the funds for a plane ticket, first of all. Thyrfing is okay, Moonsorrow is okay in some parts, Primordial is good, the rest is crap except for The Chasm, which is the best band there. But nowhere near enough to spend money that I don't have to get to Minnesota.