Moonsorrow, Primordial, Thyrfing...USA

well I live in fucking new mexico so the only way I ever get to see a concert is if it is in Pheonix, or Denver because no one ever comes to this god damn desert. so consider yourselves lucky that you are even as close as you are.

Shit Minnesota is too far for me. I hate driving 3 hours to Chicago and
Cinncinatti it's 2 hours. So that would be a 10 hour trip. I can drive to
Canada to see a high quality BM band that cannot enter the states.
I do like Primordial although.

The size of the mouth generally stops developing before one turns 18.

Anyway, I merely expressed my opinion and laughed at a stupid remark. It's nothing serious, so calm down. People are allowed to like or dislike any band they please, and as such not have their character judged accordingly.

That's pretty stupid, considering The Chasm is better than any of the other bands on the bill.

Dodens Grav said:
That's pretty stupid, considering The Chasm is better than any of the other bands on the bill.

See, now THAT is simply a matter of opinion. I don't particularly give a shit who you like or don't like. I simply stated that for several people - you included - it is fucking weak to complain that a festival isn't close to you.

News flash: no one cares.

Why don't you use your big fucking mouth to set up, coordinate & run your own festival, in whichever little shithole corner of New Jersey your parents forgot to abort you in.

MadeInNewJersey said:
See, now THAT is simply a matter of opinion. I don't particularly give a shit who you like or don't like. I simply stated that for several people - you included - it is fucking weak to complain that a festival isn't close to you.

News flash: no one cares.

Why don't you use your big fucking mouth to set up, coordinate & run your own festival, in whichever little shithole corner of New Jersey your parents forgot to abort you in.

I didn't complain you dumbfuck so I don't know why you're bitching in my direction. I wouldn't go to this festival if it was in my backyard, so shut the fuck up.

From the first fucking reply in the thread:

Dodens Grav said:
Make it in New Jersey.

Are you as stupid as you are immature & brash? Seriously, kid, you're out of your league here. Just back away slowly from the computer and go outside or something. Don't let yourself be so easily insulted time and again in front of all your friends here.