moonspell skull pole!

BlackwaterNymph said:
I saw it when they were with cradle of filth and type o negative ...funny stuff, looking forward to seeing the pole again

Oh man, I was laughing my ass off with my cousin at the Seattle show. At first I thought it was like a really big maraca. Was there even a point to that thing?

yes.. and it worked! we all thought it was great entertainment. i thought it was damn cool.. but im easily amused! :)

I loved the slight cheese factor to moonspell.. it made for a wicked set.. or maybe it just seemed so good because it wasnt devil driver hah hah.. nah it had a nice groove to it.. nice and simple, but not boring.

plus the added entertainment.. like trying to understand wtf that guy was saying between songs.. his sentences blurred into one long word it was awesome.. and the way he pumped the mic stand in the air was wicked hahaha. damn.

yes.. and it worked! we all thought it was great entertainment. i thought it was damn cool.. but im easily amused! :)

I loved the slight cheese factor to moonspell.. it made for a wicked set.. or maybe it just seemed so good because it wasnt devil driver hah hah.. nah it had a nice groove to it.. nice and simple, but not boring.

plus the added entertainment.. like trying to understand wtf that guy was saying between songs.. his sentences blurred into one long word it was awesome.. and the way he pumped the mic stand in the air was wicked hahaha. damn.

jinks said:
haha , i cant believe you guys didnt dig the skull pole.. i thought it was fucking hilarious. Moonspell was awesome :)
Awwwww ya! That skull pole (or skull on a stick as I like to call it) was fucking rad! I was cheering extra loud when they brought it out again at the Seattle show! Pure fucking greatness! Another thing I thought was amusing was that the Moonspell drummer looked eerily like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribean! Anyone else notice that!?!?!:err:

OH YA, while Moonspell was setting up in Vancouver a guy sat down at the drumkit and started hitting all the different drums like the sound guys usually do... then he pulled a total rookie drummer move when he went to hit the snare with one stick and knocked the other stick out of his hand! I had a good chuckle when that happened and an even better one when Moonspell walked on stage and the guy who sat down at the drums was the same guy!:D

Ok, here is a picture of the infamous skullstick from when Moonspell was in Vancouver this January. The stick rules. Just for all who missed the experience ;) Sorry about the shitty quality...
skullstick.jpg