Orlando show last night

yeah, I felt bad that there wasn't much of a turn out, I mean not even enough for someone to crowd surf. oh well let's hope we get more people in two years..as Mikael said he'll be back :)

x_OPETH_x said:
well, that guy had more than a few drinks that night, and even so, i bet he's still an asshole when he's sober.....the jackass also spilled half his pina colada on my shirt........
Ha. Me too. My cousin caught the drummer from Moonspell's drumstick. That owned. I loved Moonspell, hated Devildriver, loved Opeth's orgasmic performance. And the organ in The Moor! Wow.

The Orlando show was great, and it was my first time seeing Opeth. I can't wait 'till I see them next time.

And I liked what the singer from Moonspell said to that kid. "You'll realize this when you mature."

And when Martin played the riff from Schism, my friends and I were about to go nuts. What an orgasmic performance.

I'm thinking about making a CD of the Orlando show. Anyone have a set list for Moonspell? And I think I remember the order for Opeth. I'm not sure.

I think Moonspell's set list was ..I think that's the right order of it..

In and above men
from lowering skies
alma mater
vampiria
the southern deathstyle
everything invaded
devilred
opium
full moon madness

I especially liked From lowering skies, opium, and full moon madness

charnee said:
I think Moonspell's set list was ..I think that's the right order of it..

In and above men
from lowering skies
alma mater
vampiria
the southern deathstyle
everything invaded
devilred
opium
full moon madness

I especially liked From lowering skies, opium, and full moon madness

Thanks much. My friend got me Wolfheart for my birthday and I loved it, so I'm considering expanding my Moonspell collection.